Graduating in 2019 ?
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Blueprint Recruitment Solutions
Graduating in 2019 ?
Trainee Recruitment Consultant positions for graduates starting between Apri and August 2019
We are inviting applications from university students who are graduating in 2019 and are looking for an exciting career opportunity. You will be working as part of a successful team of 30 Graduate Recruitment Consultants and Recruitment Resourcers at our offices on the waterside Cams Hall Estate in Fareham, near to both Southampton and Portsmouth. Full training in recruitment will be provided.
We are expanding our business in the new year and as a result we are creating new opportunities for additional graduates for recruitment sales and customer service roles. We offer excellent career opportunities in a friendly, fast-paced workplace. Previous experience is not required, but you should be an excellent communicator and confident with the telephone.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions has grown to become one of the UK's top 250 recruitment companies. We have an enthusiastic and fun working environment that helps our Graduates to perform well and to progress through the business. You will be paid a good basic salary and will also be able to earn commission and bonuses, so that your financial package increases substantially year on year.
You will need to have a competitive and ambitious personality and an excellent telephone manner. You will also have a good work ethic, a great memory and a determination to be the best you can be. If this describes your personality, please contact us as soon as possible with a copy of your CV.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A private healthcare scheme
- Charity dress down days, early finishes on fridays, incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, , Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out
To apply for this job, you should be graduating in 2019 and be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions