New Business Insurance Development Executive - Pre-Arranged Appointmen
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Cameron James
Insurance New Business Development - Staffordshire - Pre-Arranged Appointments!
Very competitive basic Salary + Uncapped Bonus, and benefits
Our client is a leading Independent Insurance Broker which seeking a New Business Business Development Executive
The role will consist of Developing Accounts with premiums more than £1,000 in premium across all classes of Commercial Insurance.
You will receive the full support and backing of a designated account handler and a new business broking team to assist you in acquiring the new business.
In Addition to developing your own pipeline you will work alongside the telephone sales team targeting the businesses and trades in the areas you wish to develop.
Our client is looking for a candidate who has the following: -
- At Least 5 Years Commercial / Corporate Insurance Experience
- Excellent negotiation skills with Insurers and prospects
- A proven new business development History
- An Ability to meet and exceed targets and KPI
- Excellent knowledge of the Insurance Market and its trends
- CII or progress towards is desirable Our client will assist you in taking the CII Exams
An excellent remuneration package is available for the right candidate including a fantastic bonus Structure, Pension and medical insurance.
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron james will be in contact with you.
Lawes Consulting Group