Trainee Recruitment Consultant - 2018 Graduates!
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Harnham
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - 2018 graduates!
Location: Wimbledon, South West London
Salary: £20,000 + Commission (Year 1 35k, Year 2 60k-80k, Year 3 100k+)
Start dates available: January or March
Harnham are looking for money motivated individuals to join us who want to be in control of their earning potential. We specialise in data & analytics, which is a booming industry and we have plans to expand from 100 to 150 employees by the end of 2018. Now is an exciting time to join us and we have so much more to offer than what's out there on the market.
Harnham is a fast growing and forward-thinking recruitment agency. Starting in 2006 with the 3 co-founders and has now grown to a globally leading recruitment agency with offices in New York, San Francisco and London. Being very specialised in data & analytics, we give you the training to become a specialist recruiter within the field, giving you an edge over other recruiters in the industry. We are a lively, confident and high performing bunch so you'll need to be ambitious to keep up with us.
What we are offering:
- Two training programme - fast track from trainee to management
- A great commission structure - no thresholds, earn as much as you want!
- Social and friendly culture: regular events and activities, weekly drinks after work, beers at 4pm on Fridays, early finishes twice a week, sports teams, celebrations for closing deals
- Great incentive and benefits including: free breakfast and fruit, gym membership, all expenses paid holidays, lunch clubs, office bar, bonuses, winner's prizes such as Rolex's and designer handbags, tickets to football matches and music events!
- Fast progression - get your first promotion in your first year
What does the role of a recruitment consultant involve at Harnham?
- Business development - generating new clients
- Account management for new and existing clients
- Sourcing candidates
- Screening and meeting candidates to prepare them for interviews
- Handling rejection and feedback
- Working towards KPIs and targets
The ideal candidate:
- Money motivated
- Driven and determined
- Doesn't take no as an answer
- Comfortable on the phone
- Degree educated 2:1 or above
How to apply - please submit your profile via the APPLY NOW button to send your application to Emma