Management Consultancy Summer Internship 2019
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by INSTANT IMPACT
Simon-Kucher & Partners is a dynamically expanding, international consulting firm focusing on strategy, marketing and pricing. They have been supporting leading companies in key industries for over 30 years worldwide, and 15 years in the UK and are considered the world's leading consultancy in regards to pricing. Currently, they have more than 930 associates working out of 33 offices worldwide.
The Summer Internship Programme lasts 8 weeks and is designed to expose individuals to working on client projects and pricing strategy. Interns can expect responsibility from the outset as a valued member of the project team. Throughout your time at Simon-Kucher & Partners, you will contribute to analysis and results and can benefit from working alongside experienced Consultants, Directors and Partners.
Interns can participate in regular training sessions where you will learn about key topics and issues in strategy consulting. Interns are also encouraged to attend numerous office social activities including monthly team drinks, intern socials and the Summer Event.
To apply, submit your CV and cover letter via the Simon-Kucher job portal.
Applications will close on 7th January 2019. Please ensure your cover letter includes:
• Why you're interested in an internship at Simon-Kucher.
• Specific reasons on how you and your application differentiate from other candidates.
• An example of a product or business that has caught your eye because of it's smart (or not!) pricing strategy. (90% of candidates choose Apple as an example - please be creative!)
• You will immediately take on the role of a consultant. You will have the opportunity to work on business development as well as being part of a project team helping with everything from case analysis to final client presentations.
• You will contribute to a variety of client focused projects, shifting between strategy, pricing, marketing and sales.
• You will assist on projects with a number of experienced Consultants and work closely with the company's Directors and Partners.
• You can expect a wide variety of tasks and plenty of opportunities to work with highly regarded professionals in the field.
• To be on track for or have obtained a 2:1 or above at university.
• Have strong A Levels or equivalent
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
• Outstanding communication skills and fluency in both written and spoken English.
• A drive and desire to learn more about consulting.
• You must have a hunger to learn and develop your knowledge of business development and consulting.
Training and Development:
Interns can participate in regular training sessions where you will learn about key topics and issues in strategy consulting. Interns are also encouraged to attend numerous office social activities including monthly team drinks, intern socials and a big summer event!
SW6 Associates Ltd
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Twenty Recruitment Group