HR Recruitment & Payroll Administrator
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by BRELLIS RECRUITMENT LIMITED
An outstanding opportunity to join a small and busy centralised HR team. This is a generalist HR role with a focus on recruitment and payroll database management. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all the related administration to support recruitment for the company and work with the HR Advisor to recruit candidates in line with the requirements of the business.
You will also be responsible for accurately maintaining the HR database in real time and processing the information onto payroll.
This position would be ideal for someone with some experience within a recruitment/payroll or HR department, looking to step into a wonderful environment with real opportunity to learn and develop.
Alongside a highly competitive salary, a range of excellent benefits and support towards CIPD training is available.
- Track all roles within the business -working closely with CEO and hiring managers
- Create job adverts in line with Job description
- Advertise in the most cost-effective way
- Acknowledge all applicants and regret unsuccessful candidates
- Organise interviews including room bookings and support the interviews where necessary
- Issuing offers & Contracts and sending out new starter welcome packs
- Completing all reference checks
- Support the line manager to put induction in place
- Manage the DBS process ensuring all relevant employees have one and it's up to date.
- Issuing reminders for probation reviews followed by confirmation letters
- Accurately update and maintain the HR database in a timely manner:
- Inputting all new starters including bank details, P45's, new starter checklists etc.
- Inputting leavers onto the database including the reason.
- Update any contractual changes and issue new contract/letter
- Transferring leave details from leave planner including absence, maternity leave etc.
- Notify the bureau of any employees due to start maternity leave and KIT Days
- Pension information including letters.
- Maintain the leave system
- New starters - issuing and creating accounts
- Updating holiday entitlement following contractual changes
- Organising staff rotas applicable to their leave entitlement
Generalist HR Duties
- Responding to email and telephone queries providing a high level of service
- Issuing new contracts and letters for changes within the business.
- Supporting the HR Advisor and Director with ad-hoc HR tasks.
- Ensuring electronic personnel files are created accurately, maintained and cleaned regularly archiving all leavers
- Create HR reports as required by the business
- Assist with the design and implementation of processes and policies
This role would be perfect for someone who has/is;
- High level of accuracy and pace
- Able to work well under pressure
- Organised and methodical
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Experience of developing policies and procedures
- Looking for their next step in HR
- Desirable: completed or working towards a CIPD Level 5
To apply or for further information including a more detailed brief, please contact Zoe Ellis at Brellis Recruitment asap.