Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences Marketing
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Blue Pelican
Role: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 basic dependant on experience
Benefits: 20 days holiday +1 per year to a max of 25; extra time off at Xmas; PHI; Health Shield cash back and discount scheme; Death In Service; CSR day per year; regular lunches, incentives and events; up to 6 days bonus holiday
Why Blue Pelican ?
*Highly motivated, well respected team offering an opportunity to build your own desk leveraging exisiting clients and candidates.
*Ongoing training to hone your recruitment skills to ensure you maximise both job satisfaction and earning potential
*Personalised, reasonable KPIs maintaining a focus on a quality, consultative service
*Regular incentives, team/company events, and overseas trips
Our commercial Life Sciences team has a need for an additional Consultant to build a market supporting the outstanding client roster we have worked with for many years. You will be developing existing accounts as well as securing new business. You will be developing your niche within the Pharma Marketing Agency space, working a wide range of roles up to Director level.
The role will suit someone with previous experience in a 360 recruitment role, ideally in the Life Sciences sector but full market training can be given.
You will have a commercial mindset with the ability to identify and capitalise on business opportunities globally, offering both permanent and contract recruitment services to the market. Resourcer support can also be provided.
You will have:
- Previous experience in a Recruitment Consultant role
- Demonstrable drive coupled with a commercial outlook
- Proven ability to learn and retain complex information
- Customer service focus and 'consultative' approach
- Great attention to detail
- Strong time management and solid administration skills
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT literacy, specifically with Word and Outlook
What's in it for you ?:
- Bespoke training plan to further develop your skills
- Uncapped Commission with no desk fee
- Wide range of benefits (dependent on level) including PHI and healthcare cash plan
- Defined career progression plan
- Existing, very established database to work from and further develop
- Company events and incentives
- Oversees trips (which have included Cape Town, Vegas, Marbella, Chicago, Abu Dhabi and more)
- Early finish Friday for company social
- Great 'team' ethos
- Flexible working options
- Town centre offices and a dress down environment
- Playstation, Table Football and Free fruit !
What next ?:
Rule Recruitment Ltd
Rule Recruitment Ltd