Mandarin Speaking Trainee Mortgage Broker £24k Financial Services Mayf
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Inspiring Interns & Graduates
Our client is a privately owned and completely independent high net worth mortgage brokerage with offices in Central & North London.
They specialise in arranging large mortgage loans for individuals from both the UK and overseas who are either purchasing or refinancing residential or commercial property.
This is a graduate level role for a Mandarin speaker, starting on £24K + plus commission on deals generated.
How you can expect to spend your day:
You will spend 9-12 months working alongside the client services department;
- Dealing with new client enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Calling existing clients and selling new solutions
- Supporting company's which introduce globally
Here you will learn about the company, how to sell; build rapport and build a client book.
This great company will also pay for their mortgage qualifications after probation
You will then shadow a top performing broker for 3-6 month. Working closely with them to process applications, negotiate with lenders, deal with 3rd parties.
Here you will learn everything about broking whilst working with the top brokers in the country.
- Starting £24k plus commission on deals generated
- When moving into the broker stage you will earn 28,000 plus bonuses (32k OTE) Once this is completed (12-18 month) and assuming you have passed your exams, shown confidence and drive you will become brokers
- Brokers Salary; £30k plus commission ,Year one £45k, Year 2 £65k, Year 3 £100k plus
Skills you can expect to gain:
- Starting at entry level, you will gain a full understanding of the mortgage market, the importance of a broker in the process and have access to all areas of the company.
Personality and qualifications:
- You must be able to get to Mayfair for 9am, Monday to Friday.
- Charisma, confidence and an outgoing personality are important.
- You should be able to speak to people from all walks of life.
- Not frightened of picking up the telephone and speaking to someone for the first time.
- Mentally nimble and able to quickly solve problems and create opportunities.
- You need to be able to get on with people well, build relationships and work as a team.
The perks of interning at this company:
This company works in a fun, professional environment with a very welcoming and friendly team!
If your trainee period is successful you will be offered a full trainee broker position - this will set you on the path to becoming a fully qualified adviser. They will pay for and help with qualifications, provide full training and development with a view to you starting working with clients within 6 months.
Inspiring Interns & Graduates