HR Advisor - Part Time
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Victoria Recruitment
We are partnered with a highly reputable law business based in Leeds who are now on the lookout for a HR Advisor / Generalist to join the team.
You will be joining a forward-thinking and highly professional law firm with offices across the UK. The business currently employs 75 staff with plans to recruit a further 50 over the next few years. A brilliant opportunity for someone to join and grow with the business.
- The successful candidate will have previous in-house recruitment experience or recruitment agency experience, preferably dealing with legal recruitment.
- Be able to liaise with our Marketing Department, utilising social media, working with referrals and business networks and working with and expanding our recruitment agency Preferred Suppliers (PSL).
Key duties will include:
- Ensuring all applications are responded to in a timely manner
- Conducting all telephone and face to face interviews
- Delivering day one training and inductions
- Reporting on recruitment activity
- Reviewing recruitment processes as required to ensure maximum applicant attraction
- Training and monitoring team
- Motivating and developing to drive increases in performance to target
- Completing daily and weekly reports to senior managers
- To assist our Finance Director as and when required with payroll processes and administration.
- Previous experience within a generalist HR position.
- Extensive experience in recruitment and managing the whole process.
- Ideally come from the professional services industry, law experience is desirable.
- Ideally CIPD qualified.
Are you interested in this role?
If this role sounds of interest, please apply using the button below. If you are successful onto the next stage one of our specialist HR consultants from Victoria Recruitment will be in touch with yourself directly to discuss this position in more detail.
Victoria Recruitment - Specialists in Human Resources recruitment.