Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Hired Ltd
My client are a well established and very successful Insurance Broker based in Orpington and they are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team.
They are looking for experienced Sales backgrounds, people who have worked in either B2B Sales, B2C Sales, Lead Generation, Sales Account Manager, Sales Executive, or Sales Consultant. OTE can achieve £40,000 ++
Do you want to work in a vibrant, fun and exciting sales office? Are you money motivated, ambitious and looking for a new challenge? If so then we'd love to hear from you.
The key objective of the role is to generate new business sales opportunities for the business's sales team.
You will be generating new opportunities via the telephone supported by Email and Social Media (LinkedIn).
- Contacting businesses using data provisions to feed sales team with new business sales opportunities via diarised appointments.
- Effectively following up on prospect data, inbound leads and marketing campaigns to build up and nurture a long-term pipeline of sales opportunities
- Ensure all key details - decision makers, incumbent suppliers and contractual periods are updated on ALL leads where possible.
- Use specialised tools, social media and news channels to identify business issues which help position their product and services to give them a competitive advantage.
- Drive own activity to continually achieve desired KPIs.
- Adhere to the 'Telemarketing Structure' so as to always maintain a professional approach & maximise conversion ratios.
- Work closely with other departments where required within the company to ensure success in delivering a quality service to our clients.
- Through optimising your own personal behaviours, you will support the business in driving world-class customer engagement and business performance.
You must be fully conversant with using various sales techniques with empathy and excellent customer focus, candidates must be able to work as part of a team and approach the role with tenacity and dedication, whilst being highly-motivated.
- Loads of positive energy, confidence and enthusiasm
- Passionate about helping others and a real team player
- Clear communication skills- spoken and written.
- Resilient and persistent
- Proven success in a Sales environment
- IT Literate (Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint)
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE Level - Maths & English essential.
The successful candidate will benefit from working within a forward thinking, fast growing, organisation with a unique culture, daily, weekly individual and team incentives and the following benefits:
- Pension Contribution
- Life Cover
- Child Care Vouchers
- Up to 28 days Holiday (including bank holidays)
- On-site Parking
- B2C Sales: 1 year (Required)
- generating sales leads: 1 year (Required)
Hours / Other Information
Full time role working on alternative shift patterns between the hours of:
9.00am -7pm Monday to Thursday
9.00am -5.30pm Friday
9.00am- 12.30pm Saturday (on a rota)