Business Analyst- Legal Entity
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Randstad Financial Services
A leading global provider of risk management and insurance products are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst who has worked on Legal Entity Integration within a large Insurance or Brokerage firm based out of their office in London. Working on an 6 month contract my client requires someone who has recently been involved in an Merger & Acquisition project with exposure to Legal entity integration which is an essential part of the project.
Main Job responsibilities;
- Produce current and future state business process maps, and undertake process design and process re-engineering
- Lead Business Analysis workshops
- Undertake various analysis tasks (SWOT, Gap, etc) to assist in project decision making
- Define and priortise business requirments
- Excellent knowledge of the Insurance industry
- Assist in identfying issues and potential risks relating to project and non-project situations
- Undertake data field mapping between systems and/or processes
- Essential that candidates have Legal entity integration experience and can demonstrate how regulators were kept satisfied
A great opportunity for someone who has a great understanding of the insurance industry and would explore opportunities working for a leading Insurance provider in the heart of the city.
If you have the above experience and would be keen to work at a leading insurance provider, please submit your profile for reviewRandstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
The Recruitment Department
FJWilson Talent services