Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
An independent public body is seeking a Graphic Designer to work on both external and internal print and digital communications. The initial contract will be until the end of March 2019, with possible extension. You will be working with a fairly new brand for a high profile public sector organisation.
The Graphic Designer will have the opportunity to work on a range of corporate publications and reports, reflecting the corporate style guide. This work will involve laying out text, figures and charts, so accuracy is important. There may also be opportunities to work on other creative projects to engage a range of audiences.
What you will need:
To apply for this role you will be a Graphic Designer with a design background and experience of working with government clients.
Additionally you will have:
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to deal confidently with people at all levels using persuasive skills when necessary
- Considerable experience in a design/creative artwork role, working on a variety of publications and design projects
- Experience presenting complex information in an appealing design, using both print and digital platforms
- A very high level of precision and accuracy
- Experience of using a range of design packages, including Indesign
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.