Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Salt Search
My client are Digital Drivers Education Brand looking for a UI/UX Designer, this is an exciting opportunity to join a brand who are digitally transforming the way we learn to drive. You will be responsible for improving and developing products ,you will have a focus on User Centred Design and create innovative engaging experiences for their target audience. You will liaise with stakeholders to design concepts from initial brief to final product and produce new ideas for new projects. You will create engaging visuals across web and native mobile platforms, you will also mentor other junior members of the team.
To be considered for this role you with have experience within digital design, specifically web and mobile design. You will also have a good understanding of UX/UI practices and have experience working within brand guidelines. The ideal candidate will also have experience creating storyboards and user flows.
- To create high and low fidelity prototypes
- Liaising with the developers to improve customer experiences for both web and mobile application
- Creating visuals for other partners in the business
- Doing consumer research and creating wireframes
- To create all visuals from initial concept to final product
- UX research
To apply for this role get in contact with Nyamka Becktemba at Salt