Editorial Administrator (Graduates considered)
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Kameo Recruitment Ltd
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for an Editorial Administrator to join a fantastic company, based in North Cambridge. You will work across multiple teams, where you will provide support to authors and the Executive Editor. Our client is happy to take on a Graduate, alternatively they will consider administrators who are looking to take their skills into a different sector. Do you have strong attention to detail? Do you have good IT skills? If this is you, please continue reading for further details on this fantastic opportunity;
Duties & Responsibilities of the Editorial Administrator:
- Receipt of manuscripts and progressing them through the system
- General administration which will include providing help to authors, referees, editors
- Record keeping using the database,
- Sending out proofs to authors
- Generating monthly statistics using Excel
- Ensuring all accepted manuscripts and relevant files are passed on to appropriate departments in a timely manner
- Dealing with enquiries
- Offering cover for other departments when needed
You will need to be a have excellent communication skills, along with a positive approach to work. It will be an advantage if you have worked within an Editorial position previously. However, if you have some office experience and are willing to learn you will be considered.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise - to offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
The One Group