Content/Copywriter - Christchurch - Temp - £13.74 per hour
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Bond Williams
Our client based in Christchurch is looking for a Content/Copywriter to join their growing team. The main aspect of the role is to assist the marketing team writing pieces that appeal to all our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Prepare marketing materials
- Write newsletters
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Write catchy, sales orientated content for websites, blogs, newsletters and social media
- Project manage your own tasks and time
- Fantastic communication skills, with perfect English grammar
- Hands on experience with content management systems including WordPress
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms
- Certificate, Diploma, bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in copy writing, marketing or communications
- Good understanding of SEO is preferred
This role is a temporary role for up to 2 months, there could be a possibility of the role going permanent for the right individual.
For more information please send your CV to or alternatively you can apply online.Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency