Graduate Graphic Designer
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by The Graduate Project
Are you looking to get your foot in the door of an award-winning global B2B agency?
This is a fantastic opportunity for creative individuals who are fast learners, hard-working, committed and able to prioritise and juggle more than one thing at a time.
Working with a dynamic team, experienced studio team, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks - from graphic designing banners, emails and social images to artworking e-books and presentations.
- Ideally educated to degree level with creative qualification
- Comprehensive understanding of digital and social media channels
- Good organisational skills with ability to multi-task, work in a team environment and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Self-motivated and driven - you must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn
- Calm under pressure - our working environment gets extremely busy and stressful.
Salary: £16,000 to £20,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Contract length: Initial 6 months (with the possibility to go permanent)
Reflex Computer Recruitment