Corporate Account Handler - INSURANCE
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by RE Resource Group
Seeking a Corporate Account Handler to be part of an outstanding business within the insurance sector. You will be a key part to the business when liaising with clients. This is full time, permanent position, offering a salary of up to £20,000 - £30,000 per annum DOE, PLUS OUTSTANDING COMPANY BENEFITS. Preston, Lancashire.
Key Duties and Responsibilities as an Account Handler
- To develop Client and Insurer relationships to maximise business opportunities and achieve your Key Performance Indictors including income targets.
- To place Commercial Lines business within your authority limits and within the approved markets, referring unusual cases to an experienced colleague or Head Office.
- To undertake general broking activities including dealing with: Clients' queries and correspondence
- New Business, Renewals and Adjustments including reviewing the adequacy of the covers and suitability of the terms being offered.
- Insurer surveys ensuring risk improvements are implemented and adhered to. Including communication with Clients if the basis of cover and /or terms is changed because of the survey.
- The effective management of your diary.
- To liaise with Finance including Credit Control to ensure all queries are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- To attend Company and/or Branch meetings and events as required, including prescribed training.
- Good working knowledge of General Insurance contracts including Property, Casualty and Motor classes
- Minimum Cert CII (or equivalent experience.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest yourself contact Resource Group.
Exchange Street Financial Services
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment
The Eventus Recruitment Group