Learning & Development Advisor
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by The Music Market / Arts and Media Ltd
Our client, a world leading record company is looking to recruit a Learning & Development Advisor for a 12 month FTC.
- Support the L&D team with everything from individual development planning to delivering workshops and development sessions.
- Design, produce and iterate content for individual and group workshops and sessions.
- Enhance succession planning by instigating individual career development programmes.
- Constantly analysing the business to develop the best possible solutions for different business areas/individuals.
- Work closely with the L&D coordinator & BPs to ensure budget allocations are most effective; supplier invoices are on track; and live updates of all development activity are maintained.
- Experience in designing and implementing effective learning solutions for a range of audiences including both groups and individuals.
- Experience in designing and creating content for development sessions.
- Leading the delivery of group development sessions.
- The ability to build solid and lasting relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Curiosity to find new ways to share knowledge and apply skills. Comfortable implementing iterations and seeking feedback swiftly from a variety of sources.
- You know how to manage the complexities of dealing with a high volume of tasks with conflicting deadlines.