DRUPS Field Service Engineer
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Armstrong Evans
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a DRUPS Field Service Engineer to join a worldwide critical power company based in Cirencester. As a DRUPS Field Service Engineer you will be required to cover locations ranging from the Midlands to the South of the UK. Our client deals with supplying power solutions and obtaining the critical power supply of various businesses. As a field service engineer you will be responsible for service/maintenance works on Dynamic Rotary Uninterruptible Power Systems, Diesel Generator Systems and associated balance of plant equipment.
For the role of DRUPS Engineer, you will be required to;
- Undertake scheduled/unscheduled preventative maintenance services including 365/24/7 emergency on call coverage as part of the Service Engineers' call out rota
- Organise and ensure any scheduled replacements, upgrades or additional works are completed on time to the highest standards.
- Assist with the installation, commissioning and testing of new projects.
- Travel extensively within the UK, Ireland and when needed overseas.
To be considered for the role of DRUPS Engineer, you must have;
- Mechanical or electrical engineering qualifications or power generation industry experience.
- Knowledge of power generation industry, preferably with field installation and service experience in the UK and overseas territories of DRUPS, Static UPS, Diesel or Gas Genset products, applications and associated ancillary systems to form a complete turnkey solution in LV and MV.
- Ability to understand mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Good analytical and fault-finding ability.
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage work to a high professional standard.
In return, the package for the successful candidate will include;
- A basic salary of up to £32,000
- Overtime x1 ½ (Mon-Sat) x2 (Sun)
- Engineers are likely to reach between £45,000 - £60,000 (OTE)
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension
St. James's Place Wealth Management