Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Simple Recruitment Services Limited
Simple Recruitment Services are currently looking for a production operative for a client in Marchwood, Southampton.
The working hours are Monday to Thursday - 7.30am - 4.30pm and Friday 7.30am - 12.30pm
The main purposes of the position are;
- To efficiently and accurately produce quality componenets
- To achieve production rates set
- To develop a working relationship and effective communication path with department colleagues
- To support the efficient running of the Press Shop plant and machinery
Whilst achieving this, the main duties of the role will include;
- Operating power presses and associated machinery
- Inspection of own work ensuring quality requirements are met
- Keeping immediate and general working environment clean and tidy
- Being responsible for own safert and others around you
- Develop and maintain relationship with Inspection and Production colleagues
- Assist in ensuring company plant and machinery are maintained to a required standard
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, and have had some experience in this, please contact Callum at Simple Recruitment Services
Due to the location of this client, anyone applying needs to have their own method of transport to get to work for a 7.30am start. The job runs from Monday to Friday.
To apply, please contact Max or Callum at SRS
When it comes to recruitment, your choice should be simple!
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum criteria. It is not always possible to respond to every applicant individually, therefore unfortunately if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days then your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your cv will however be retained for consideration of future roles which may match your skills and experience.
By applying for this role, you are giving Simple Recruitment Services permission to represent you in your job search.