Design Engineer / Mechanical
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Bennett & Game Recruitment
Design Engineer / Mechanical Design Engineer required for our client; Medium sized Waste Water specialists based in the South West of England. They are currently looking to hire an experienced Design Engineer to join their team.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will work closely with the Projects Manager producing project drawings along with technical documentation for the company's large range of products. The successful Design Engineer will work closely in a team and ensure cost-effective solutions for all clients, visit client on site as and when necessary and provide technical support to colleagues as well as customers.
The ideal Design Engineer will have a background in mechanical engineering, at least 2 years' experience using AutoCAD 3D and have the ability to input technical solutions into the work.
Mechnical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Must have excellent knowledge of AutoCAD 3D
- Strong numerical skills
- Must come from and engineering background
- Must have excellent technical knowledge
- PDM software knowledge desirable but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Mechnical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £30k - £38k DOE + Bonus
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays + xmas shutdown (usually 3 days)
- Private Medical insurance
- Attendance bonus, childcare vouchers
- Training + Development
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
Yolk Recruitment Ltd