London Audio Visual Service Engineer
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Avita Tech Ltd
We are a Beckenham based technology service company with an opening for an Audio Visual Service Engineer to work with the team and proactively maintain our client Audio Visual systems across London.
This is a field engineering role mainly in Central London, with the occasional requirement to travel to our Beckenham office as well as assist with project installation works. The successful candidate must be driven by providing clients with an exceptional level of service, will be an excellent communicator and have the ability and willingness to learn as well as work as part of a diverse team.
- Responding to AV field service engineering call outs - fault finding and resolution to the client's satisfaction
- Management and timely updating of relevant service tickets, along with other administration tasks to support the engineering role
- Working with office based team to ensure any follow up actions are completed fully and efficiently
- Carrying out preventative maintenance visits
- Occasional site surveys, AV installations and meeting/event support, as required
- Other tasks as required by your manager
- Good working knowledge of Crestron, AMX, Extron, video conferencing, audio, presentation and projection systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and customer service skills
- Previous experience in a similar role working with corporate clients
- Ability to work to the highest quality standards with excellent attention to detail
- A flexible approach to work, along with the ability to work proactively and efficiently
- Strong IT skills
This role offers excellent prospects to the succesful candidate with opportunities to grow within the business as we expand the service team.
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.