Electro Mechanical Field Service Engineer
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Taskmaster
Electro Mechanical Service Engineer - Midlands
TM Resourcing's Technical Division are currently recruiting on behalf of a fantastic Company based in Worthing, Who are on the lookout for Field Service Engineers - Commercial Catering - COMCAT 1, 2, 3, 5, Fgas & Electro- Mechanical
My client are an award-winning catering equipment specialist with over 30 years' experience. They offer high quality, value-driven solutions that will meet all your food service requirements, enabling you to provide the best quality food while maximizing efficiency and profitability.
They develop, supply, deliver and install as well as service and support all aspects of the procurement process. They offer a complete support package that includes full training, bespoke operation documentation and preventative and annual servicing plans. They have a comprehensive team of manufacturer approved engineers on call 24/7 wherever you are based.
Due to their ambitious growth plans, they have a number of vacancies for engineers to join their mobile Field Service team on a full- time/ permanent basis. Successful candidates will ideally have at least one of the above qualifications.
The role involves installing & commissioning new commercial catering equipment, providing technical support, reactive breakdown and planned preventative maintenance servicing to a number of different customers in the QSR, Catering, and Hospitality and Engineering sectors. During the working week you will cover a defined geographical area based on post codes.
- Reactive servicing of commercial catering equipment
- Planned preventative maintenance of commercial catering equipment
- Install and commission commercial catering equipment as per OEM specification
- Attend customer sites in a timely manner as the customer/ business requires
- Timely completion, maintenance & submission of all written and electronic records
- Maintain correct van stock levels and records
- Liaise with the customer should any technical issues arise that may extend the time to complete the job
- Maintain regular contact with the service desk
- Be on call 1 weekend in 3
- Deliver a high percentage First Time Fix rate
- Exceed the customers' expectations
- Experience of working in an electrical and gas catering environment
- Excellent fault diagnostic skills
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Can-do attitude
- COMCAT 1, 2, 3, 5
- CoNGLP1 PD LPG
- 17th edition electrical
- Clean driving license
- Starting salary from £27,000 - £32,500 per annum dependent on qualifications
- Based on 40 hour week - 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday less 1 hour for lunch
- Saturdays & Sundays paid at time + a half
- Bank holidays paid at double time, £100 + a day-off in lieu
- Overtime available pre 8am & post 5pm Monday to Friday paid at time + a half
- Paid door-to-door
- On call 1 in 3 weekends standby £50 per weekend day
- On target earnings £40,000+
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays when not on the on- call rota
- Company pension contributions
- Original equipment manufacturer and in house training
- Smart phone & tablet
- Annual tools allowance
- Uniform & PPE
- Leased company van
To apply for this fantastic position please follow the online instructions or call James on .
Taskmaster Resources LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.