Field Service Engineer
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by FMCV
Our client is a leading company in the coffee machine industry, and they are seeking a Field Service Engineer to join their expanding operations, covering the South East London area.This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading name within the coffee machine and hot drinks industry.
They offer an excellent package that includes overtime, annual bonus, and benefits such as private use of the company van, and private health cover. The overtime earning potential is uncapped, with weekend and evening work available and paid at a generous rate.
They cover the whole of the UK, but this role will be covering the South East London and the surrounding areas, ideally around the Bromley area.
The Field Service Engineer would be working mostly on bean-to-cup commercial coffee equipment, from manufacturers such as Franke, Eversys, WMF, Schaerer, Thermoplan, Gaggia, Melitta and La Marzocco.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Install, commission and set up Commercial Coffee equipment on site
- Perform pre-planned preventative maintenance services
- Attend re-active break down and repair call outs, aiming for a first time fix on all equipment
- Operator training (e.g. operation and cleaning of coffee equipment)
- Self-sufficient management of spare parts stock holding in company van
- To manage and supply timely paperwork, including full completion of service reports (with photos if required)
- To support colleagues and engage pro-actively with all areas of the business
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong electro-mechanical knowledge, 3 phase experience beneficial but not essential
- Professional in nature and drive to represent the business in a positive manner
- Relevant industry experience on bean to cup coffee equipment (desired but not essential)
- To be included on a 1 in 4 weekend call rota
- Good organisational and problem solving skills
- Have initiative, motivation and focus
- Good communication skills and can communicate effectively
In return, the business will offer you;
- A generous package worth up to £37k
- Made up a basic salary of around £28k
- Overtime and a 5% annual bonus
- Company van (available for private use)
- Overtime payments for weekday and weekend work
- Commission on water filter exchanges
- Mobile phone
- IPad for completion of service reports
- Company pension plan
- Private health cover
- Death in service
If you are a Field Service Engineer in the South East London / Bromley area with experience in the coffee and vending industry, and would enjoy working hard with uncapped overtime earnings, please submit your CV now for consideration for this role.
Clear Engineering Recruitment Ltd
Julie Rose Recruitment
Direct Line Group