Principal (Associate) Mechanical Engineer
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by BIM Recruiter
Our client is a leading building services design firm with a strong presence in the Irish market and a growing portfolio of work in the UK. Through this sustained growth and future projects scheduled, they are seeking to hire a leader for their London office. This office , although already completing UK work, is a start up office and the successful candidate will be required to build a team, grow the client list and deliver continued growth of the UK business.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and a leadership opportunity with a progressive organisation. If you are the right candidate, you will really excel in this business. This is a long term opportunity.
- 10 years mechanical building services design experience in a consultant environment, experience of leading design activities, coordinating resources, managing a team of engineers/ technicians
- Interfacing with and building strong rapport with clients (current and prospect)
- Preparing tenders on time and to the required standard in order to secure competitive business
- Financial management, ensuring office costs are managed in line with P&L targets
- Superb presentation and communication skills, an effective leader with top class time management skills
Qualifications/ Skills/ Capabilities:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree (Level 8) at least, Chartered Engineer or approaching Chartered Status
- Proven track record in project design, delivery, quality assurance and compliance to codes and standard
- Effective communicator, well organised and excellent presentation skills