CNC Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Encore Personnel
**CNC Maintenance Engineer - Pay £12 -£14 per hour - Coventry- Day shift - Permanent contract -Must have experience on CNC machines **
Pay £12-14 per hour
Hours: Days 7:30 - 16:15 Monday-Thursday & Friday 7:30 -12:30
Location: Coventry - CV2
- Permanent role
- Training provided
- You will be responsible for both reactive and preventative maintenance of CNC machinery.
- You will carry out changes of motors and belts.
- You will also be required to carry out some general building maintenance and shop floor movements.
- You will be an experienced Maintenance Engineer who has experience working on CNC machines such as; lathes, milling & grinding machines.
- You will be mechanically biased but have basic electrical experience (80:20).
- You will ideally have experience working on Mori Seiki machines.
- You will be able and happy to complete building maintenance when required.
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Krissy on or
WANT TO WIN REWARDS?
Encore Personnel has launched refer a friend scheme. Earn up to £125 per person you refer to us. Interested? Refer your friends/family on: https://refer-a-friend-to-encore/ T&C apply.Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.