Field Service Engineer : Hydraulic Hoses
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by On Target Recruitment
- European based company with turnover of £230 million last year
- Major UK expansion plans in the next 10 years
- Great opportunities for career progression.
- Market leaders in their sector.
- You will be assembling hoses from either drawings or patterns from customer, carrying out on site hose replacements, routine servicing of Hydraulic installations and you will be expected to promote the mobile service the company offers and seek new business opportunities.
- You will also be expected to process orders, quotes, purchase orders and transfer orders.
- You will be working alongside any company that has use for Hydraulic hoses such as JCB, Forklift Trucks etc.
- You will be responsible for the stock levels on the van and also the budget. Striving to maximise the profit of your van with the aim of exceeding the turnover and margin of the area.
- Full training on hose assembly given upon starting position.
The Ideal Person:
- Field or Mobile Service experience.
- Ideally you will have hydraulic hose and fittings knowledge/ experience.
- Experience with Plant Machinery
- Mechanical engineering understanding.
Consultant: Bjorn Johnson
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.