Sr Analog/RF IC Design EngineerSr Analog/RF IC Design Engineer
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by microTech Global Ltd
Our client develops next generation RF transceivers, supporting 4G (LTE) and 5G systems.
They are seeking team players who get things done and share a passion for bringing new wireless technologies to the rapidly growing mobile market.
* The ability to analytically reason on different circuit topologies, based on an overview of the state-of-the-art, select the right architecture and tweak the right parameters to meet stringent criteria for these circuits is your strength.
* The candidate will design (IC design), simulate, layout and test integrated analog, mixed-signal and/or RF circuits in advanced CMOS or SOI technologies.
* He/she will also perform experimental verification and debugging, along with the integration of complex RF & Mixed Signal functions into system chips. Building accurate models based on layout extraction and 2D/3D modelling tools to match measurements with simulations is essential.
Required Education and Experience:
* MSEE or equivalent with industrial experience or relevant and excellent Ph.D., preferably complemented by a few years industry experience.
* Proven track record with silicon measured results
* Expertise in CMOS integrated (digitized or analog) Tx architectures, advanced Rx architectures, Low noise oscillator and PLL or the candidate should have several years of professional experience in analog/mixed-signal CMOS IC design.
* Product experience and expertise in any of these domains is a plus: SAB/BAW filter, LNA's, VCO's, Nyquist DAC, image sensors .
* Experience with Cadence Spectre, Virtuoso or other equivalent Agilent and/or Mentor tools is required.
* Good communication skills & team-player.
* Result driven
* Continuous strive for improvement in circuits and process.
* Detail oriented and determined
* Willing to relocate to Leuven region (Belgium)
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please get in touch.