Experienced Ecologist - West Midlands
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Zone Recruitment
Our client is a leading ecological consultancy, covering various projects for clients across the UK, from a number of regional offices.
They are currently seeking an Experienced Ecologist to join their West Midlands based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
· MSc or BSc or Similar Degree in Ecology or relevant environmental study
· Protected species licence holder (preferred, but not essential)
· Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Willingness to travel as required
· Full UK driving licence
You will be carrying out habitat surveys as required, with strong emphasis on phase 1 surveys in particular. Where experience allows, you will be conducting bat surveys, or trained to do so if required. You will be providing support to senior staff who will aide in your continued career development and growth, with a view to moving in to Senior or Principal roles in the future.
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Attractive salary (Commensurate with experience)
- Company pension scheme
- Various additional benefit to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.
Annapurna HR Ltd