Remediation Contract/ Project Manager - Midlands
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Peritus Green Associates
Remediation Contract/Project Manager - Midlands
Salary £32,000 - £45,000
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who wishes to further develop their skills in both commercial and technical aspects of remediation. The role will be based from our clients Midlands office primarily, but there is the option for the successful candidate to split their time between there and the clients offices in the South East or North West.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Overseeing project teams and taking lead roles in soil and remediation projects varying in value for the major projects team.
- Assisting with tendering for remediation projects, including estimating and drafting proposals
- Working with engineers and technicians to arrange for deployment and operation of systems
- Working with regional office staff as a co-ordinator of locally managed projects
- Drafting and submitting payment applications and administering contracts
The successful candidate must have 6-10 years' experience, including site work, remediation design, installations and project team leadership. Experience of a range of remedial techniques such as NAPL recovery, chemical oxidation, stabilisation and bio-remediation is essential as is some previous exposure to contract/commercial management. Knowledge of NEC form of contract would be an advantage. You will need to be degree qualified, ideally with additional vocational training.
Talent FM Executive Search Limited