Senior Quantity Surveyor
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Logica Construction Recruitment Services
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to lead various Commercial and Residential Building Projects around the Lancashire area.
Our ideal candidate will currently be working in the capacity of a Project/Senior Quantity Surveyor within a recognized Main Contractor and be able to:
- Assist Managing Surveyors with the running of projects and attending site meetings.
- Assist with the preparation of tenders, contract and project related documents.
- Help with key administration
- Maintain & update records
- Assist with on-site construction inspections
- Manage Sub Contract packages
We are looking for candidates with experience of the following:
- Good knowledge of forms of contract
- Experience in commercial management of sub-contractors, including chairing regular meetings, valuations and final account negotiations.
- 5 - 8 years' experience with Reputable Contractor.
- Able to manage and effectively monitor sub-contractors
- Have excellent communication - both oral and written, numeric and computer skills
- Ability to form and develop relationships with a PQS, Design Team and Supply Chain
- Commercial skills, maximising value recovery, cost control and cash management
- Ability to use/understand financial reports and final accounts
To apply for this role please call / or email your CV