Senior Structural Engineer
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
Before highlighting what our client is looking for, lets discuss what this particular civil & structural engineering consultancy has to offer the successful candidate…
Why Join >
* Join a company who have an exceptional reputation for retaining their staff.
* Work on a number of high-profile projects, across multiple sectors
* Following on from the previous point, each project is discussed openly and honestly with the entire company, making sure the right people are appointed to the right project
* 'Investing in people', is a clear goal of our client, ie. Graduates working their way up the ladder into senior appointments of the business has happened in the past
* Fully focused on the structural side of engineering, with an element of civil engineering
* Office has recently been revamped, with a modern twist
* Salary between €55k - €65k (Overtime paid)
Current Projects >
* Office development: 2 X 6/7 storey buildings (Grade A Commercial project)
* 2 Large scale data building projects: Working with a large technology corporation
* National contract with a leading retail store: currently working on various extensions to existing stores and a new head office
* Residential: Several large-scale projects
The Team >
A locally based engineering consultancy, with projects spread across Ireland. Established over 20 years ago, with the founding partners coming from an internationally recognised brand.
Staff resources is between 15 to 20 people, ranging from Directors to Engineers to Technicians.
The Ideal Candidate >
* A Chartered Structural Engineer, ideally a minimum of 2 years' experience working at this level
* Excellent building structure design experience
* A proven track record of successfully delivering projects
* Working knowledge of structural analysis and design software packages
If the above position is of interest, and you are ready to take a considerable step forward in your career, please forward your CV through to Matthew Gilchrist at Conrad Consulting.
**We don't advertise all our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Matthew to find out more about other opportunities which maybe more suitable**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to €500 for a successful referral