Junior Graphic Designer
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Sponge UK
Are you a budding Graphic Designer ready to kick start your career?
You already have the enthusiasm and the drive, so this is your chance to learn and develop new skills and techniques from a team of talented industry leaders. You are fanatical about graphic design, and your passion for what you do inspires you to follow innovative trends and incorporate new ideas into your work. An excellent team player, you would thrive in a collaborative and creative environment, taking every opportunity to learn from others and bring your best.
You might be a novice right now, but with your flair for generating innovative concepts, along with your exceptional eye for detail, you will reach pixel perfection in no time. With your mouse as your paintbrush and screen as your canvas, you will collaborate with the team to create exceptional designs which revolutionise the world of digital design.
Where you'll create impact:
- Working with big name clients, you will support in the delivery of high-quality products at all stages
- You will be responsible for minimising errors and consistently maintaining the highest standard of work
- You will contribute to the assurance that all design work aligns to Sponge's brand and personality
- With support from our talented designers, you will provide input to solutions across departments
- You will positively contribute to the collective success of Sponge, and take a proactive role in your own personal and professional development
Desirable skills and experience:
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- A good understanding of UX/UI animation and video
- Able to follow guidelines with good technical knowledge
- A meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums
- Strong organisation skills, and able to plan, adapt and manage your time effectively
- Commercial graphic design experience
If you think you are up to the challenge, and have a portfolio to prove it, we'd love to hear from you! Send us your portfolio and CV along with a cover letter telling us about your greatest masterpiece to date with a personal critique of the work (P.S. feel free to include the masterpiece, we would love to see it).