Print operative / assistant - temporary
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Prestige Recruitment
Brand new role in. Want to work in amazing offices, state of the art equipment and an interesting sector?
This is a temporary weekly paid role will start on the 10th December to complete the handover and will be on-going until around February time. Full training provided.
This is an excellent company to work for with a range of projects and research going on.
This role will include:
- To produce high quality printed material using digital printers and ancillary equipment.
- To work with the Manager and team to improve print efficiency and simplify processes and procedures where possible.
- To maintain appropriate records and masters of documents and activities.
- To coordinate dispatch of corporate mail shots.
- Coordinate ordering of copier and printer paper, as well as printer toner and finishing materials for the print room.
- Liaise with the mail-house and manage the monthly scheduled mailings; assist with the collation and distribution of mail.
You will need experience working with digital printers and be able to drive due to the location.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
i2i Recruitment Consultancy
Additional Resources Ltd