Technical Account Manager
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Give A Grad A Go Ltd
Searching for technical account manager jobs in London, and interested in working for a leading cyber security company? With a unique intelligence platform that is leading the way in the world of cyber defence, this fast-growing business are now looking for an exceptional Technical Account Manager to join their London team.
In this Technical Account Manager job, you will be joining a cutting-edge startup who provide first-rate cyber security solutions. With offices in London and New York, their innovative platform applies advanced data science techniques, which allows them to assess the security of systems and proactively prevents hacks. With a team made up of renowned industry experts, they are one of the best-known names in the exciting world of cyber security.
In this Technical Account Manager job, you will be working closely with the Customer Success team to ensure that your clients are fully supported throughout their lifecycle. Day to day, your role will involve gathering client's key requirements, reviewing their feedback, and using it to continually better the product. You will need to have a strong technical knowledge and the ability to build and maintain great relationships - as you will need to become an expert on the product, then use your knowledge to support clients, and ensure that they use the product to its full potential.
In this Technical Account Manager job, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with clients to put together important feedback and continually improve the company product
- Gathering requirements from clients and helping them use the company product to its full potential
- Presenting demos and technical ideas on the product functionality
- Supporting the sales team with your technical expertise
- Exploring new skills across various technologies and supporting the deployment of the company solution
- Identifying and fixing issues with customer deployments, and providing ongoing support
- Working closely with the wider team and using client feedback and requirements to help build a roadmap for the product
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a customer-led role
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a relevant subject (e.g. Mathematics, Computer Science, Sciences, Statistics, or Engineering)
- Strong technical skills with the technical aptitude to pick up new technologies quickly and with ease
- A confident communicator especially with technical personnel
- Previous experience locating and fixing technical issues
- Well versed with data analysis methods
- Working knowledge of any of the following technologies: SQL, Hadoop, NiFi, Python, PySpark, GitHub
What else is on offer?
- A great salary of up to £45,000
- Fantastic Central London offices
- Free lunch on Wednesdays
- A team who really enjoy each others' company and being active with running, yoga and climbing clubs
- Free Friday team drinks
- Up to 25 days holiday per year
- Training and development
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Looking for technical account manager jobs in London, and interested in working for a leading cyber security company? If you have 2 years' client-facing experience, and a good technical grounding, apply for this Technical Account Manager job in London today.