Digital Marketing Executive
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Beringer Tame
The traditional industry of funeral care is evolving and we are working with an early adopter in the field of direct cremation to ensure that consumers are well-informed about the alternative, simple and more affordable options. Our client are investing in their well-established, family-run business and are now looking to bring their digital marketing in-house with a new role, focussing on PPC, paid social and email.
- Monitor, develop and implement Google & Bing PPC
- Develop and implement paid social campaigns (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Design and develop relevant email framework
- Drive traffic to company website
- Write engaging online content for the company's own website as well as third party partners
- Keep up with new social media platforms, online marketing techniques and trends. Updating campaigns to implement the latest thinking
- Work with external and internal resources to develop the company's digital presence
- Identify new opportunities for the business
This is an interesting role, addressing a little talked about topic but one which a growing number of people are searching for online, in order to provide them with compassionate yet professional information about available and affordable services.
Based in Andover, Hampshire/ South East England
Bailey Jude Associates Limited
Deckers T/A Uggs
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited