Business Science Analytics Manager
Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Source
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of an award-winning team of business science analysts and to work in a dynamic environment alongside clients from diverse industries.
The Business Science Analytics Manager role will be responsible for:
*Data processing on own projects;
*Leading and end-to-end management of client analytics projects,
*Ensuring analytics are fully integrated across the entire client team;
*Supporting junior team members, wider teams and building relationships;
*Coaching and training the junior team members.
* Previous experience in the media and marketing industry;
*Strong commercial acumen when understanding the clients business';
* Basic knowledge of typical tools and techniques used in marketing analytics;
* Experience with Market Mix Modelling is preferential;
* Expert in MS Office;
* Expert in Eviews or another statistical software package;
* Good presentation skills;
* Strong attention to detail;
* Ability to work under pressure;
* Programing language skills are desirable but not essential.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of a leading media agency that offers the opportunity for growth and progression. My client provides great benefits such as a great work-life balance, flexible working hours, a sociable company culture and an exciting office space.