Business Science Analytics Associate Director
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Source
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of an award-winning team of business science analysts and to work in a dynamic environment alongside clients from diverse industries.
The Business Science Analytics Associate Director role will be responsible for:
*End-to-end management and delivery of client analytics projects;
*Ensuring the junior teams' performance on data processing and modelling is executed correctly and efficiently;
*Ensuring analytics are fully integrated across all other departments within the company;
*Coaching and training team members to maximise their potential.
* Previous experience in the media and marketing industry;
*Strong commercial acumen when understanding the clients business';
* Basic knowledge of typical tools and techniques used in marketing analytics;
* Experience with Market Mix Modelling is preferential;
* Expert in MS Office;
* Expert in Eviews or another statistical software package;
* Good presentation skills;
* Strong attention to detail and communication skills;
* Ability to work under pressure;
* Programing language skills are desirable but not essential.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of a leading media agency that offers the opportunity for growth and progression. My client provides great benefits such as a great work-life balance, flexible working hours, a sociable company culture and an exciting office space.