Digital UI Designer
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Purple Monkey Recruitment
Purple Monkey Recruitment are delighted to be working with a genuine market leading and rapidly growing consumer brand based in North Devon who are looking for an innovative Digital UI Designer to join their dynamic design team.
A business that has seen both significant investment and growth in recent years are now delivering some very exciting results. Much of this success is their focus on digital and championing the customer experience.
In this newly created role you will take ownership of digital design activity spanning both creative and code in this technology driven consumer business
As Digital UI Designer you will ideally have experience with the following:
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- HTML5 and CSS with LESS
- Umbraco or Similar CMS
As Digital UI Designer you will be responsible for:
- The quality, consistency and creativity of work produced by the wider team in conjuction with the Head of Design and senior team
- Contribute to a team-wide process of continual improvement
- Focus on learning new techniques while maintaining the ability to deliver high quality work day to day
- Create new and exciting design work pushing the boundaries of what is possible within UI and design
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Experience with a digital design or UI design role
- A quality portfolio of prior working
- A focus on creativity and design
- Excellent communication skills with a can-do attitude
This is a great time to join this tech focused consumer business who are making waves in their sector. Please apply if you are looking for an exciting role with an innovative business.
Riverford Organic Farmers