Paid Media Manager
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Purple Monkey Recruitment
Purple Monkey Recruitment are working with a well-respected lead generator business in the Exeter area, who are looking for an experienced Paid Media Manager to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, optimising, implementing and analysing paid search engine marketing activities. It is a key role for the company and their plans to grow. A key understanding and a background in PPC management is paramount. The role will touch on all aspects of the search marketing roadmap including keyword management, creation of campaign messaging, bidding strategies, creative testing, and analytics.
As Paid Media Manager you will:
- Work proactively with internal stakeholders to identify new opportunities/challenges and educate around the benefits & results of PPC.
- Be up to date with the latest news on PPC, search trends, competitors; utilizing our current PPC & cross channel tools. Be an innovator & entrepreneur.
- Hands on daily, weekly, monthly optimization of the accounts; ensuring proactive automation & latest PPC technology.
- Develop the PPC strategy & prioritization plan.
- Expertise managing, developing & optimizing feeds.
- Managing impact campaigns based on search volume.
- Consistent & Regular AB/MVT testing strategy.
- Happy to get involved in other wider projects
- Create and deliver business cases for new areas of investment
- Identify market opportunities and lead team in creating innovative approaches
- Create and lead training sessions for online and broader marketing teams
- Be able to maintain good relationships with external suppliers
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Min 2 years directly working with PPC specifically
- Report & present complex results in a comprehensive manner depending on your audience.
- Delivers on objectives and goals while keeping to specified budget
- Strong experience with Google Analytics, Google Shopping, Google Adwords, Bing & Automated Bidding Platforms.
- Strong negotiation skills a bonus
- Problem solving skills & attention to detail
- Commercial awareness and strong analytical/reporting skills & attention to detail
- Strong numerical background
- A strong grasp of technology
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Expertise/Advanced level of Excel: macros, pivots & code to ensure report & data/structure/copy management automation.
A great role with enormous potential for a Paid Media Manager tojoin a dynamic and growing team, and make the next step in career progression.