Digital Project Manager
Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Recruitment Resolution
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our Client is an award-winning digital agency with ambitious growth targets. They work with clients across the financial, property, food and drink, arts and heritage, and destination marketing sectors. They deliver exceptional UX, design, development and social strategy with a specific focus on open source technologies such as Drupal, Wordpress and React JS.
They form part of a larger group of independent agencies, specialising in creative marketing and communications solutions based on industry insights, strategic thinking and a passion for what they do. They are based in central London with a development team in Poland.
If you read through this advert and feel there are skills that you don't have yet, but you do have the passion and commitment to develop, we'd love to hear how you're devoted to digital!
ABOUT THE ROLE
It's down to continued growth from their great work that they're now looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager.
It's a position that would really suit a proactive, enthusiastic person who would like to play a key role in the management of client accounts; delivering web and digital strategy projects and building client relationships. You'll be passionate about digital technology and have proven experience of managing multiple client projects and campaigns, alongside a strong understanding of the industry landscape.
Ideally, you'll have the following skills:
- Good understanding of digital technology
- Experience of delivering marketing campaigns, user experience and large web build projects
- Understanding of the full digital project lifecycle including the UX and design
- Formal project management methodologies such as PRINCE2 and Agile/Scrum
- Good understanding of tools such as Basecamp, SmartSheet or similar
- Strong client facing experience with excellent presentation skills
- Strong communication skills - the ability to explain the technical to the non-technical
- Able to work to deadlines, across multiple projects
- Experience working in an agency or similar environment
- A proven track record of identifying opportunities, problem solving and creative thinking
- Analytical skills - able to interpret data and synthesise it for different audiences
- Ability to understand clients' needs to form effective digital solutions as part of a broader customer experience
WHAT YOU'LL GET
This client really cares about the people that work with them, and they have tried to reflect this their benefits package, including:
- A basic salary to £55k
- Bonus scheme
- Pension contribution
- Medical Insurance
Oliver James Associates
Aquent & Vitamin T