Junior Project Manager
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Give A Grad A Go Ltd
Are you searching for project manager graduate jobs in London, and interested in joining a global supply chain network that currently operates in 192 countries? If you're organised, logical and great with people, don't wait around - apply for this Junior Project Manager job in London today.
In this Junior Project Manager graduate job, you will be joining a global company who help thousands of retailers and top FMCG brands to fulfil their customers' electronic invoicing needs. Based in London, the company's innovative and patented technology has helped to revolutionise financial process for hundreds of huge global brands. With almost £18m of invoices delivered annually, their impressive e-invoicing platform is used by a range of high-profile clients - including GSK, Mondelez, Nestle and Siemens.
In this Junior Project Manager graduate job, you will be in charge of the delivery of strategic projects within an assigned vertical. Your primary focus will be on ensuring that processes run smoothly, efficiently, and on-time, as well as proactively responding to any issues . You'll need to be incredibly organised and business-savvy, as this role will see you liaising with a huge range of individuals, creating project documentation, and ensuring that there are clear channels of communication at all times.
In this Junior Project Manager graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Organising project briefing meetings, both internally and with clients
- Collaborating with the Project Support Office to create project plans
- Creating project documentation such as task logs and status reports
- Ensuring that there is clear communication between the project progression and clients
- Pre-empting potential issues and risks to reporting to the Head of Project Management
- Undertaking ad hoc admin duties to support the wider team
- Keeping the projects teams up-to-date on the impeding project process
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 in a recognised course
- Great MS Excel skills
- A strong interest in technology - you'll love discussing technical innovation
- A fantastic phone manner - you'll be engaging, professional and personable
- The ability to multi-task - you'll be joining a small company so there will be lots of crossover, and many different elements to the role
- Fantastic organisational and time management skills
- An additional language would be a real plus
- A willingness to learn and progress is essential!
What else is on offer?
- A great basic starting salary of £25,000
- Lots of exposure to seniority
- The chance to learn about the ins and outs of a fast growing FinTech startup
- Plenty of opportunities for global travel
- The chance to be part of a company's global expansion
Interested in project manager graduate jobs in London and want to work for a FinTech company in the midst of huge success? If you're a proactive and organised graduate with an interest in technology, apply for this Junior Project Manager job in London today!