Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by The Range
As a result of our expansion plans and our continued ongoing success we are seeking a dynamic Space Planner, to be based at our Head Office in Plymouth.
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this role, you will be a self-motivated and enthusiastic team player. You will need to be customer focussed, flexible and able to adapt to changes in business priorities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing merchandising solutions that run in the line with the company's aspirations and will help drive sales
- Creating Visual Merchandising guidelines which are clear and coherent for teams in store to follow
- Working alongside Buying and Logistic teams to make decisions regarding the display of key product ranges
- Conceptualise and detail new display methods
- Occasional store visits will be an essential part of the remit, enabling you to establish and review new displays in store, whilst supporting the implementation and development of guidelines
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Visual Merchandising and Retail experience
- A good understanding of design, colour theory and seasonal trends
- Ability to analyse data in order to make commercial decisions
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, with a good eye for detail
- A confident manner - the job will entail a lot of communication both internally and with stores
- The ability to self-manage and work as an individual, taking ownership of a project
- Computer literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop & Adobe InDesign is essential. Experience in using Sketch-Up or similar 3D package is an advantage.
- Full driving licence is preferable for occasional site visits and overnight stays
Why The Range?
Working for The Range is no ordinary job. We are a Sunday Times Top Track 100 company and one of the UK's fastest growing retailers.
Much of this success is thanks to our talented and passionate teams. From retail opportunities nationwide to innovative roles in our Head Office and fulfilment positions at our state of the art distribution centres, you're sure to find the role to match your skills and your ambition.
People are at the heart of our retail concept, and we want to invest in our staff and make the future extraordinary. Apply today for a challenging and rewarding position in a dynamic, fast paced environment and take the next step in your career.
Salary depending on experience.