Senior Campaign Consultant
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Red Rock Partnership Ltd
Red Rock Partnership Ltd have a very exciting opportunity available for a proactive, confident and creative individual looking to develop their career in SEO, content marketing and online PR. This is a excellent opportunity to develop within an award winning independent digital marketing agency based in Leeds.
We are looking for someone with at least 2 years agency or client side experience in a similar role to project manage and implement content and outreach campaigns from start to finish ensuring they meet SEO objectives across a range of exciting brands. Reporting to the Head of Content and being an instrumental part of the content team, you will be leading content campaigns for SEO gain, develop engaging content, securing coverage and analysing success to inform strategy.
- Devise and run end to end content marketing campaigns for client products & services in line with SEO strategy and client briefs
- Account manage and lead as client point-of-contact, presenting ideas and results at board-level
- Develop outreach, blogger & influencer efforts to improve existing offering
- Manage link profile analysis and link building process alongside content campaign outreach
- Secure coverage at a national level for client campaigns
- Write, edit and proof read for promotional materials
- Produce campaign reports & analysis to inform strategy
- Maintain measurement of ROI of campaigns
- Ensure brand identity is consistent across all campaigns and communications
- Utilise data for new campaigns and to evaluate existing campaigns
- Stay up to date with industry developments to help shape client accounts
- Lead on content strategy for the company and inform and support content executives
- Managing content budgets
- Be part of the pitch team for the company
- Experience in delivering high-end campaigns and securing coverage on nationals
- University educated - 2.1 or above preferred
- Minimum of 2 years digital experience either client or agency side
- Creative flair with a great understanding of delivering within client requirements
- Strong knowledge of SEO industry and content marketing strategies
- Strong campaign planning and strategy development skills
- Excellent communications and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Able to organise and prioritise workloads
- Able to work on own initiative and as a part of a team
- Ambitious, hardworking and eager to learn with a can-do attitude
Hours and Salary:
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 17.30pm.
- £26,000 - £32,000 dependent on experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the above we would be delighted to receive your application.
Red Rock Partnership Ltd are working as a recruiting partner to handle all recruitment activity.
Due to the volume of applications unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
By applying for this role you are allowing us to forward your details to a third party.
Thank you for your interest.