Senior Case Handler
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Anonymous
Starting from £29,000 per annum
Senior Case Handler / Senior Personal Estate Manager
PLEASE NOTE - RELOCATION SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE
We are looking for a dedicated Senior Case Handler (Senior Personal Estate Manager) to join our Service Delivery team in a highly customer focused and past paced environment.
In delivering the full estate administration process you will manage a high case load of around130 estates at any given time. Carrying out full reviews, ensuring the operational teams are completing the work required to progress the estate and meet your client's expectations and effectively manage communication with clients and business partners.
You will work tirelessly on customer service excellence whilst continuously improving communications with clients/business partners. You will have a "customer-first, all the time" attitude.
You will ensure that we do everything in our power to make sure that unnecessary stress, anxiety, unexpected obstacles and a generally gruelling or difficult estate administration experience does not happen to the families that entrust us to take care of their estate administration.
* Take ownership and responsibility for individual estates ensuring you provide the right levels of contact, support and advice to your clients and business partners
* Responding to incoming emails/telephone calls and check quality of correspondence before dispatch
* Ability to provide support levels required in difficult circumstances, helping families to move on
* Taking all incoming calls from customers/business partners and ensuring that you apply a customer first approach every time and make informed decisions in the best interest of the customer
* Work closely with our technical services team and operational teams ensuring they are progressing the files in line with customer service standards and individual client/business partner needs
* Initial calls to clients & business partners to establish a communication plan
* Buddying with the Junior Personal Estate Managers to train and support them
* Advise the client on other services available to them and the benefits of these services
* Make suggestions for improvements to customer service and take ownership/responsibility for effective implementation. Assist with company and department projects
* Provide guidance and support to our business partners
* Support Sales - Assist sales with the on-boarding process and ensure suitable business partner training is delivered in order to manage client expectations. Assist with improving the transition from sale to service delivery
* Attend client meetings and assist with delivery of webinars if required
* Manage relationships across service delivery and the wider business to ensure effective transition between departments working through the transfer of responsibilities and aligning the operational processes
* Ensuring all call back requests are allocated and actioned
* Ensuring the rota is complete for the Personal Estate Managers with all early and late shifts covered
* Manage the allocation of work to the floating Personal Estate Managers in line with the rota
* Excellent communication skills at all levels and exceptional organisational and time management skills are a pre-requisite.
* Candidates should be self-motivated, have a keen attention to detail and be proactive at all times, seeking new ways to enhance customer service delivery and controls ensuring that improvements are delivered effectively
* Must have a customer focus approach at all times. Empathy with the families with a genuine desire to help them to move on and be prepared to go above and beyond in order to provide support
* Strong presentation skills
* A minimum of 3 years experience of managing estate's or in a bereavement support environment experience
* A minimum of 3 years in a customer service focused environment
* Experience of managing or influencing others to deliver the required results
* Bereavement counselling or supporting people in difficult situations
* Handling Estate Administration or Probate
* Managing external business partner relationships
Holiday entitlement of up to 24.5 days per year, increasing annually to a maximum of up to 29.5 - With the option to buy or sell 3 days per year
Income protection insurance
Life assurance policy
Company pension (Matched contribution up to 5%)
Cycle to work scheme
EAP - Employee assistance programme - 24/7 support helpline
Kings Court Trust:
We aim to be the most successful and respected estate administration business in the UK. A regulated business, founded in 2002, we only do one thing: estate administration. We are totally focused on our purpose, helping families to move on. Our business partners refer their customers to us and we provide our innovative and highly customer focused service to the family. As a result of this, we provide value to our partners. This value can be achieved by tailoring the outcome to the business partner depending on their service or commercial requirements. In the existing solicitor channel we use the Title Research brand. Title Research has a fifty year heritage with solicitors providing specialist people tracing and asset repatriation services worldwide. These services are provided thousands of times a year to existing solicitor customers of Title Research.
We are committed to preventing fraud and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of employees, and applicants must be willing to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including electronic identity checks, review of references and feedback from past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
Professional Recruitment Ltd
IDEX Consulting Ltd
Hyperion Insurance Group