Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
A great opportunity to manage a caseload of non-MOJ personal injury claims. A fantastic career role with exceptional progression opportunities.
* Manage a caseload of non-MOJ (pre-litigated and litigated) Claimant employers' and public liability personal injury matters and those involving complex issues of liability
* To work within the firm's standard service levels and/or those applicable to client accounts
* To act in the best interests of the client at all times and to achieve an outcome that is in the client's best interests
* To accurately record time spent on each matter in accordance with the Firm's time recording guidelines
* To ensure that all payments made and received are accurately recorded on the case management system and that the procedures relating to payment of disbursements and damages are followed at all times
* To monitor and manage own compliance with targets and KPIs in respect of income, settlement and file closure rates
* Ideally educated to degree level or with work experience in a solicitor, insurance or customer service environment.
* Experience of personal injury liability and quantum issues is highly advantageous.
* Excellent communication skills (written and telephone).
* Proven client care skills.
* Good IT skills
* Demonstrable commercial awareness.
* Ability to prioritise work to meet tight deadlines.
If your skills and experience match this role, please forward your CV in a word format Elliott James Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy