Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Anonymous
A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Junior Administrator (6 months experience in a similar environment) to join a leading Global Law firm
We are looking for a Cilex qualified Legal Administrator or School-leaver to join a friendly, open and inclusive culture where long-term progression is supported.
The Legal Administrator will have the following responsibilities:
* Answering phones and taking messages wherever appropriate
* Specifically scanning and profiling all incoming post
* Archiving departmental records
* Dealing with document returns from typing outsource provider, collation of enclosures and dispatch
* Use all available business support functions to get the job done and archiving, amending documents
* Working as part of a fee earner support team, partners and fee earners
* Be an integral part of the department, contributing to team projects and undertaking any other reasonable duties as requested
* Entering client and contact data into interaction
* Preparing payment instructions and identification of funds received
The required candidate will have:
* Legal Secretarial qualifications
* A- C GCSE Math's and English
* Good spelling and grammar
* Good understanding of a legal environment
We endeavour to reply to every applicant, however occasionally due to the number of applicants we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Strictly Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
DGH Recruitment Ltd.