Retail Merchandiser | Part Time
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Acosta - Mosaic
Acosta is seeking self-motivated individuals with a background in retail to work with us inside Walmart stores.
We offer competitive part-time and full-time benefits, as well as a mileage reimbursement program.
Overview: Wal-Mart merchandisers are responsible for:
· Product rotation and maintenance
· Pricing and labeling
· Maintaining full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts
· Building and setting up displays
Reps must be:
· Tech savvy
· Able to plug in USB cords, change DVDs and update gaming displays as needed
· Able to read and adhere to Plan-O- Grams or modulars
· Must be able to adapt easily to day to day changes
· Ability to receive weekly shipments and basic use of tools is required
We offer a flexible schedule that may include weekend work.
The typical work week will require 18-22 hours but may flex up to 32 hours depending on need.
There will be some need for flexibility during high activity and seasonal periods.