Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Albano Systems
Responsible for components of an application or the overall operating system or complex sub-systems, such as sophisticated file management routines, large telecommunications networks, and administrative and statistical software packages, performance evaluation and enhancements. Perform related duties as assigned or requested. Receives general supervision and is competent to work at the highest level of all technical phases of software programming while working on own most of the time.
- 2+ years developing Back End applications with API services
- Experience writing complex queries for RDBMS such as MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, and DB2
- Experience collaborating with a team of developers with varying skillsets
- Experience with Agile software engineering principles and methodologies
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Hands on experience with Cloud services (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with Node.js