Sales Compensation Analyst
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Mimecast Services Limited
Job Location(s) US-MA-Lexington
Position Type Permanent - Full Time
More information about this job:
The Sales Compensation Analyst will play a role in calculation, analysis and maintenance of the sales compensation plan, in addition to participating in the annual planning process. This role is based in the Sales Operations team and supports the Sales Operations leaders to work cross-functionally with finance, GTM and human resources to build and administer sales compensation plans, serve as the liaison between sales operations and the internal IT team, and work with Finance around expense accrual planning.
In this role, you will:
- Calculate commission accruals and payments on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate plan changes with sales management.
- Generate compensation plans for new hires and manage compensation plans for role changes among the GTM team.
- Build and maintain reporting capabilities for management reporting and analysis on sales compensation and performance.
- Create and maintain processes for spiff management, role changes, sales compensation documentation, etc.
- Assist in the annual planning process through analysis of commission expense trends and forecast of future commission expense.
- Coordinate Global commission point of contact for regional Sales Operations.
Bachelor degree, preferably in business administration/finance or related field.
- 3-5 years of total experience with at least 2 years of experience in compensation or operational analytics.
- Exceptional skills in Excel.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of SFDC and/or NetSuite preferred.
- Knowledge of sales compensation administration and systems.
- Analytical, problem-solving orientation
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.