ECU Product Assurance Engineer - Autonomous
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
SUMMARY OF THEECU PRODUCT ASSURANCE ENGINEER - AUTONOMOUS JOB :
ECU Product Assurance Engineer with Autonomous Vehicle experience is required to play a vital role as a Product Assurance Engineer for one of our clients based in Michigan. This client is aleader in advanced vehicle safety ********** this position, youll be responsible for ensuring that a product is tested to meet functional requirements through comprehensive analysis, developmental, DV, PV, and In-Process (IP) testing.This is a solid, stable company that offers you an opportunity to work on exciting new technologies. If you have experience with DV/PV, EMC Testing along with Active Safety, then this could be a well suited opportunity for you.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THEECU PRODUCT ASSURANCE ENGINEER - AUTONOMOUS:
* Planning and conducting design assessments, inspections, and reviews of assigned products and requirements.
* DVT and Design and/or Process Validation Plans (DVP, PVP). Negotiate start and completion dates, schedule testing, and seek customer approval for plans and timing.
* Define test equipment (quote vendors, select vendors, and procure test equipment).
* Ensure capability and performance of all test equipment and facilities.
* Develop EMC test plans and seek necessary customer approvals. Coordinate/support EMC testing.
* Generate, release, and update Engineering Specifications, support manufacturing in-process test development, application, and optimization.
* Generate developmental, design, and/or process validation reports (DVP&R, PVP&R).
* Initiate and support any test issue 8Ds and work with project teams through issue resolution.
* Work on Design, Process ValidationKey-Life, design characterization and limit/margin testing.
* Collaborate with Design teams forFMEA and requirements traceability development.
* Ensure that Safety protocols (i.e. TS16949, ISO17025) are followed in the process.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THEECU PRODUCT ASSURANCE ENGINEER - AUTONOMOUS:
* BSEE and 3+ years of experience in automotive electronic hardware testing.
* Solid knowledge of analog and digital hardware at the circuit level, with the ability to find and correct issues.
* Experience with ACTIVE SAFETY/ADAS is preferred.
* Experience with DV/PV, EMC Testing, and debugging is required.
* Good experience in electronic test equipment, with the ability to develop and troubleshoot it.
* Experience developing test tools is a plus.
* Experience working on Driver Monitoring system which includes a camera will be a plus.
* Experience with validation planning (DVP, PVP), validation reports (DVP&R, PVP&R), and engineering support.
* Candidate should be skilled with CAN and SPI (digital communication protocols used in automotive)
* Experience in validating Restraints controller will be a plus.
* Knowledge of Labview is preferred.
* Familiarity with Auto standards like ISO 26262 (Functional safety)would be a plus
DESIRED BACKGROUND FOR THEECU PRODUCT ASSURANCE ENGINEER - AUTONOMOUS JOB:
* DV/PV experience with any Automotive ECU
* Exposure to Camera , IR LEDs, DMS/NV/MVS ECU
* Exposure to CAN communication (CAN FD is preferred), other Automotive standards and protocols Like LIN or Automotive Ethernet etc. would be a plus
* Exposure to writing spec for test equipment (monitoring systems) to send out to a supplier
* Experience withtest platforms such asNI, DSpace etc will be a plus
COMPENSATIONS OF THEECU PRODUCT ASSURANCE ENGINEER - AUTONOMOUS:
Salary Range: $80,000-100,000/year, depending on experience
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: H1B transfers only. NO OPT will be considered
KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOLLOWING AREAS WILL BE HELPFUL - BS, "B.S", Bachelor, Bachelors, Engineer, engineering, automotive, vehicles, Electronic,"End of line, End-of-line, EOL, test equipment, validation, proof of concept, calibration,DVP, PVP,DVP&R, PVP&R,electronic, hardware, testing, Process, Circuits, EMC, Electromagnetic, CAN , SPI,DVT,Process Validation Plans, 16949. 17025,Labview, "Restraints controller", "Active Safety"